A woman was arrested at the Willmar farmer’s market Saturday for allegedly carrying a machete and threatening someone with it. The West Central Tribune reports the Willmar Police Department identified the suspect as 50-year-old Betty Denice Reveles. Police were called to the farmer’s market on East Highway 12 at 10:49 a.m. Saturday after it was reported that a woman had threatened someone with a machete and was allegedly walking around with the weapon in her bag. Officers were able to locate the woman and arrested her. Police say the machete was found with her. Reveles faces charges that include second-degree assault, terroristic threats and disorderly conduct.
- 2014 Election Coverage
- Invasive Species Beer?
- Complete 2014 Election Results
- 2014 Big Buck Contest
- Cokato Man Killed in North Dakota Crash
- Missing Person Alert
- One Dead in Kandiyohi County Shooting
- Lester Prairie Woman and Child Die in Crash
- Winter Weather Cancellations for November 10
- Four Killed in Weather Related Crashes