A woman was arrested at the Willmar farmer’s market Saturday for allegedly carrying a machete and threatening someone with it. The West Central Tribune reports the Willmar Police Department identified the suspect as 50-year-old Betty Denice Reveles. Police were called to the farmer’s market on East Highway 12 at 10:49 a.m. Saturday after it was reported that a woman had threatened someone with a machete and was allegedly walking around with the weapon in her bag. Officers were able to locate the woman and arrested her. Police say the machete was found with her. Reveles faces charges that include second-degree assault, terroristic threats and disorderly conduct.
- Harvest Season/Share the Road
- Search for Rossing Continues
- Two Killed in Plane Crash Near Montevideo
- Vikings reach injury settlement, releasing Sanford
- Twins release 2015 Schedule
- Saints ballpark to be named after CHS, Inc.
- Hayride Victim’s Name Released
- Schedule for September 9
- Results from September 8
- Renville County Park Closed