On Friday, just after 6PM, the Wright County Sheriff’s Office received a report of male subject who went missing while tubing on the Mississippi river east of Kadler Av NE. Search crews from the Wright County Sheriff’s Office, Sherburne County Sheriff’s Office, MN Department of Natural Resources and an aircraft from the MN State Patrol conducted searches of the river over the weekend and were not able to find any sign of the missing tuber. The incident is continuing to be investigated by the Wright County Sheriff’s Office and searches of the river are continuing.
- Harvest Season/Share the Road
- Search for Rossing Continues
- Two Killed in Plane Crash Near Montevideo
- Vikings reach injury settlement, releasing Sanford
- Twins release 2015 Schedule
- Saints ballpark to be named after CHS, Inc.
- Hayride Victim’s Name Released
- Schedule for September 9
- Results from September 8
- Renville County Park Closed