The Paynesville Municipal Airport will be seeing some improvements in the near future with the help of recently approved federal funding. A federal grant of $147,250 will be used to improve its runway, taxiway and overall infrastructure. In a news release, Senators Al Franken and Amy Klobuchar announced that the grant comes from the Federal Aviation Administration and they say the grant will help the airport support economic development in the Paynesville area.
- 2014 Election Coverage
- Invasive Species Beer?
- Complete 2014 Election Results
- 2014 Big Buck Contest
- Cokato Man Killed in North Dakota Crash
- Missing Person Alert
- One Dead in Kandiyohi County Shooting
- Lester Prairie Woman and Child Die in Crash
- Winter Weather Cancellations for November 10
- Four Killed in Weather Related Crashes