The Wright County Conference is gaining a new member. New London Spicer has been voted into the league, starting in the fall of 2012. The Wildcats were without a home after being booted from the West Central Conference this past year. Hutchinson Activities Director Paul Szymanski says it’s a nice addition to a conference that is still ever changing. Szymanski says the conference is still in the preliminary talks stage on other changes, like adding more schools or dividing the conference into divisions. He says the reason behind any possible changes deals with the growing disparity of school sizes. Szymanski says any major changes probably couldn’t go into effect until the fall of 2013.
- Harvest Season/Share the Road
- Search for Rossing Continues
- Two Killed in Plane Crash Near Montevideo
- Vikings reach injury settlement, releasing Sanford
- Twins release 2015 Schedule
- Saints ballpark to be named after CHS, Inc.
- Hayride Victim’s Name Released
- Schedule for September 9
- Results from September 8
- Renville County Park Closed