More Measles 29 Aug 11

A Dakota County woman is Minnesota’s third case in the state’s second measles outbreak this year. The Minnesota Department of Health says the 43-year-old woman apparently was exposed to the measles virus in a health care setting. Department Spokesman Doug Schultz says she was not hospitalized. The woman’s identity has not been released. Earlier this year, 23 measles cases were reported in Minnesota. That outbreak lasted from February to April and was the largest in the country this year.