A Dakota County woman is Minnesota’s third case in the state’s second measles outbreak this year. The Minnesota Department of Health says the 43-year-old woman apparently was exposed to the measles virus in a health care setting. Department Spokesman Doug Schultz says she was not hospitalized. The woman’s identity has not been released. Earlier this year, 23 measles cases were reported in Minnesota. That outbreak lasted from February to April and was the largest in the country this year.
- 2014 Election Coverage
- Invasive Species Beer?
- Complete 2014 Election Results
- 2014 Big Buck Contest
- Cokato Man Killed in North Dakota Crash
- Missing Person Alert
- One Dead in Kandiyohi County Shooting
- Lester Prairie Woman and Child Die in Crash
- Winter Weather Cancellations for November 10
- Four Killed in Weather Related Crashes