The Minnesota State High School League has announced the winners of the 2010-2011 Challlenge Cups. Eden Prairie High School and Breck School of Golden Valley are repeat winners and Minneota High School is a first-time Cup winner. The Challenge Cup is a statewide, year-long competition among League member schools. Schools earn points for their success in post-season athletic and fine arts tournaments. The school earning the most points at the end of the year in each classification — A, AA and AAA — receives the traveling Challenge Cup. This year marks the first time the award will be presented to schools from three different classes. Previously there were two classes and only two Cup winners. Locally the top finishers in Class A was New Century Academy of Hutchinson finishing 19th, and In Class 2A Hutchinson High School finished 20th.
- 2014 Election Coverage
- Invasive Species Beer?
- Complete 2014 Election Results
- 2014 Big Buck Contest
- Cokato Man Killed in North Dakota Crash
- Missing Person Alert
- One Dead in Kandiyohi County Shooting
- Lester Prairie Woman and Child Die in Crash
- Winter Weather Cancellations for November 10
- Four Killed in Weather Related Crashes