The Hutchinson High School Reach team is trying a new approach to building school spirit. Program director Chad Harlander says they will be starting their Tiger Pride Game of the Week program, tonight. Harlander says each week students will be given the opportunity to show their Tiger Pride with their attendance and various school events and a display of enthusiasm. Tonight’s home volleyball matchup with GSL is the kickoff event. Chad says each student will be admitted free of charge to tonights game on a few conditions. Each Student must have an ID badge, be dressed in Tiger apparel, sit in the student section, stand for the school song, and show proper sportsmanship. The Hutchinson REACH program is designed to reach out to serve all students who need support, by helping them attain their place in life through academic and interpersonal success.
- Harvest Season/Share the Road
- Search for Rossing Continues
- Two Killed in Plane Crash Near Montevideo
- Vikings reach injury settlement, releasing Sanford
- Twins release 2015 Schedule
- Saints ballpark to be named after CHS, Inc.
- Hayride Victim’s Name Released
- Schedule for September 9
- Results from September 8
- Renville County Park Closed