The first frost of the season was early this year in the Hutchinson area. The National Weather Service had issued a frost warning for the area and Mother Nature came through with a chilly Thursday morning in Hutchinson. This morning’s low dipped one degree below the freezing mark at 31 degrees at the KDUZ/KARP studios. Warmer weather is on the way though, with a high expected to be around 60 today and in the mid-70’s by next week.
- 2014 Election Coverage
- Invasive Species Beer?
- Complete 2014 Election Results
- 2014 Big Buck Contest
- Cokato Man Killed in North Dakota Crash
- Missing Person Alert
- One Dead in Kandiyohi County Shooting
- Lester Prairie Woman and Child Die in Crash
- Winter Weather Cancellations for November 10
- Four Killed in Weather Related Crashes