A judge in Wright County has tossed out a legal malpractice lawsuit against Republican Tom Emmer that surfaced about a year ago when he was the party’s nominee for Governor. A former client, roofing company owner Steven Hackbarth, alleged Emmer put up a shoddy defense in a 2009 civil case that cost the man his contractors license and a $30,000 judgment. In the ruling, the judge declined to order Hackbarth or his company to pay Emmer’s legal fees.
- Harvest Season/Share the Road
- Search for Rossing Continues
- Two Killed in Plane Crash Near Montevideo
- Vikings reach injury settlement, releasing Sanford
- Twins release 2015 Schedule
- Saints ballpark to be named after CHS, Inc.
- Hayride Victim’s Name Released
- Schedule for September 9
- Results from September 8
- Renville County Park Closed