Gas prices in Minnesota have been heading down over the past week. On average, the price of unleaded regular gas in Minnesota has fallen about 15 cents over the last week. Experts say fewer drivers on the road and lower crude oil are fueling the decline. AAA’s Gail Weinholzer says the switch from summer grad to winter grade fuel is also a contributing factor. According to www.minnesotagasprices.com, gas in Hutchinson was ranging from $3.46 to $3.52 a gallon. The Minnesota average is at $3.52, identical to the national average.
- 2014 Election Coverage
- Invasive Species Beer?
- Complete 2014 Election Results
- 2014 Big Buck Contest
- Cokato Man Killed in North Dakota Crash
- Missing Person Alert
- One Dead in Kandiyohi County Shooting
- Lester Prairie Woman and Child Die in Crash
- Winter Weather Cancellations for November 10
- Four Killed in Weather Related Crashes