Eleven area high schools are celebrating homecoming this week. Three had royalty coronations Monday. Homecoming King for Mayer Lutheran is Grant Noennig and Lindsay Phillips is Queen. For Watertown-Mayer, Dustin Thomas is Homecoming King and Katlin Boll is Queen. For Howard Lake-Waverly-Winsted, Jackson Houston is Homecoming King and Heather Lehner is Homecoming Queen. Holy Trinity of Winsted crowned their royalty Wednesday night. Homecoming King is John Remer and Ashley Stifter is Homecoming Queen.
- 2014 Election Coverage
- Invasive Species Beer?
- Complete 2014 Election Results
- 2014 Big Buck Contest
- Cokato Man Killed in North Dakota Crash
- Missing Person Alert
- One Dead in Kandiyohi County Shooting
- Lester Prairie Woman and Child Die in Crash
- Winter Weather Cancellations for November 10
- Four Killed in Weather Related Crashes