The Minnesota Lynx started the fourth quarter with a 12-0 run to break a tie and eventually win game 1 of the WNBA Finals 88-74. Rebekkah Brunson scored 26 points to lead Minnesota, while Seimone Augustus has 22 and Lindsay Whalen added 15. Atlanta’s Angel McCoughtry scored 19 points in the 3rd quarter alone to set a new Finals record for points in a quarter. The announced crowd was 15,258 fans, the second largest crowd in Lynx history. Game 2 is set for Wednesday night at 7 pm, hear all the action on AM 1260 KDUZ.
- 2014 Election Coverage
- Invasive Species Beer?
- Complete 2014 Election Results
- 2014 Big Buck Contest
- Cokato Man Killed in North Dakota Crash
- Missing Person Alert
- One Dead in Kandiyohi County Shooting
- Lester Prairie Woman and Child Die in Crash
- Winter Weather Cancellations for November 10
- Four Killed in Weather Related Crashes