Congressman John Kline will be in Waconia Wednesday at the In Towne Marina for an informational gathering. Kline will be discussing the Cormorant Management and Natural Resources Act, bipartisan legislation co-sponsored by Congressman Collin Peterson. Kline says the bill would cut through bureaucratic red tape and allow states to manage menacing overpopulations of the bird. More information on Kline’s visit is available from the Waconia Chamber of Commerce (952-442-5812).
- Harvest Season/Share the Road
- Search for Rossing Continues
- Two Killed in Plane Crash Near Montevideo
- Vikings reach injury settlement, releasing Sanford
- Twins release 2015 Schedule
- Saints ballpark to be named after CHS, Inc.
- Hayride Victim’s Name Released
- Schedule for September 9
- Results from September 8
- Renville County Park Closed