Congressman John Kline will be in Waconia Wednesday at the In Towne Marina for an informational gathering. Kline will be discussing the Cormorant Management and Natural Resources Act, bipartisan legislation co-sponsored by Congressman Collin Peterson. Kline says the bill would cut through bureaucratic red tape and allow states to manage menacing overpopulations of the bird. More information on Kline’s visit is available from the Waconia Chamber of Commerce (952-442-5812).
- 2014 Election Coverage
- Complete 2014 Election Results
- 2014 Big Buck Contest
- Cokato Man Killed in North Dakota Crash
- Missing Person Alert
- One Dead in Kandiyohi County Shooting
- Invasive Species Beer?
- Lester Prairie Woman and Child Die in Crash
- Winter Weather Cancellations for November 10
- Four Killed in Weather Related Crashes