A barn fire in Henderson early Sunday left about 250 hogs dead. Authorities say the fire was reported by a passing motorist. The barn housed about 400 hogs, but crews were able to cut holes in the walls to let about 150 escape. Henderson Fire Chief Brandon Phillips says the rescued hogs were move to another barn in Renville. Crews were on the scene for about four hours. The fire is under investigation, but Phillips says an electrical wiring problem may have been the cause.
- 2014 Election Coverage
- Complete 2014 Election Results
- Invasive Species Beer?
- 2014 Big Buck Contest
- Cokato Man Killed in North Dakota Crash
- Missing Person Alert
- One Dead in Kandiyohi County Shooting
- Lester Prairie Woman and Child Die in Crash
- Winter Weather Cancellations for November 10
- Four Killed in Weather Related Crashes