A 21-year-old St. Cloud man is in jail after driving a car into a house Sunday night. Police say Kaleb Stewart Billig drove into the house and tried to run away, but two witnesses detained him until officers arrived and arrested him. Authorities say the impact of the crash threw a 44-year-old man inside the house across the room. He was conscious when officers arrived and was taken to a hospital with non-life threatening injuries. Billig faces possible charges of second-degree DWI, criminal vehicular operation, driving after revocation, possession of a small amount of marijuana and hit and run.
- 2014 Election Coverage
- Invasive Species Beer?
- Complete 2014 Election Results
- 2014 Big Buck Contest
- Cokato Man Killed in North Dakota Crash
- Missing Person Alert
- One Dead in Kandiyohi County Shooting
- Lester Prairie Woman and Child Die in Crash
- Winter Weather Cancellations for November 10
- Four Killed in Weather Related Crashes