A group of teenagers was caught tipping tombstones in a local cemetery last week. An officer with the Hutchinson Police Department was patrolling near Oakland Cemetery last Tuesday afternoon at about 3:45 and noticed a group of five juveniles tipping over a headstone. All but one female ran away when the officer approached. The 12-year-old female identified herself and told the officer that the other four had tipped over a headstone in the cemetery, but she had not taken part. The officer located the teens hiding in the cemetery and transported them to the police station where they were booked and ultimately released. The five are between 12 and 14 years old and are from Hutchinson and Buffalo Lake. The investigation continues. There was no damage estimate available.
- 2014 Election Coverage
- Invasive Species Beer?
- Complete 2014 Election Results
- 2014 Big Buck Contest
- Cokato Man Killed in North Dakota Crash
- Missing Person Alert
- One Dead in Kandiyohi County Shooting
- Lester Prairie Woman and Child Die in Crash
- Winter Weather Cancellations for November 10
- Four Killed in Weather Related Crashes