A federal judge is threatening to throw out a Nevada man’s lawsuit against a Diocese in Southwestern Minnesota over claims he was sexually abused by and Irish priest. U.S. District Judge Joan Ericksen ruled Monday the plaintiff has failed to prove that her court has jurisdiction. She gave him seven days to fix the problems or she’ll dismiss the lawsuit. The lawsuit alleges the Diocese of New Ulm knew of past abuse allegations against the Rev. Francis Markey and failed to warn parents or children.
- Harvest Season/Share the Road
- Search for Rossing Continues
- Two Killed in Plane Crash Near Montevideo
- Vikings reach injury settlement, releasing Sanford
- Twins release 2015 Schedule
- Saints ballpark to be named after CHS, Inc.
- Hayride Victim’s Name Released
- Schedule for September 9
- Results from September 8
- Renville County Park Closed