A federal judge is threatening to throw out a Nevada man’s lawsuit against a Diocese in Southwestern Minnesota over claims he was sexually abused by and Irish priest. U.S. District Judge Joan Ericksen ruled Monday the plaintiff has failed to prove that her court has jurisdiction. She gave him seven days to fix the problems or she’ll dismiss the lawsuit. The lawsuit alleges the Diocese of New Ulm knew of past abuse allegations against the Rev. Francis Markey and failed to warn parents or children.
- 2014 Election Coverage
- Invasive Species Beer?
- Complete 2014 Election Results
- 2014 Big Buck Contest
- Cokato Man Killed in North Dakota Crash
- Missing Person Alert
- One Dead in Kandiyohi County Shooting
- Lester Prairie Woman and Child Die in Crash
- Winter Weather Cancellations for November 10
- Four Killed in Weather Related Crashes