The compensation of Hormel Foods CEO Jeffrey Ettinger stayed steady at nearly $9-million for the 2011 fiscal year. An Associated Press analysis shows the value of Ettinger’s salary, options, and perks increased for the year however, the Austin, Minnesota-based food maker cut incentive pay 14 percent. Hormel Foods makes packaged foods such as Spam.
- Harvest Season/Share the Road
- Search for Rossing Continues
- Two Killed in Plane Crash Near Montevideo
- Vikings reach injury settlement, releasing Sanford
- Twins release 2015 Schedule
- Saints ballpark to be named after CHS, Inc.
- Hayride Victim’s Name Released
- Schedule for September 9
- Results from September 8
- Renville County Park Closed