The Hennepin County Sheriff’s Office is warning people to be careful after three men broke through the ice on Twin Cities lakes. The Sheriff’s Office was called Saturday when a man wound up in the water after his ice boat broke through the ice on Lake Minnetonka near Big Island. Two men also broke through the ice Saturday on Lake Riley in Eden Prairie on the border of Carver and Hennepin Counties. None of the men were hurt.
- Harvest Season/Share the Road
- Search for Rossing Continues
- Two Killed in Plane Crash Near Montevideo
- Vikings reach injury settlement, releasing Sanford
- Twins release 2015 Schedule
- Saints ballpark to be named after CHS, Inc.
- Hayride Victim’s Name Released
- Schedule for September 9
- Results from September 8
- Renville County Park Closed