A fund has been set up for a Minnesota high school hockey player paralyzed in a game last week. Donations can be mailed to the Jack Jablonski Fund, P.O. Box 16387, St. Louis Park, Minnesota 55416-2618. You can also make a donation at any Wells Fargo Bank by asking about the “Jack Jablonski Fund.” The 16-year-old sophomore at Benilde-St. Margaret’s was injured when he was checked from behind in a game against Wayzata.
- 2014 Election Coverage
- Invasive Species Beer?
- Complete 2014 Election Results
- 2014 Big Buck Contest
- Cokato Man Killed in North Dakota Crash
- Missing Person Alert
- One Dead in Kandiyohi County Shooting
- Lester Prairie Woman and Child Die in Crash
- Winter Weather Cancellations for November 10
- Four Killed in Weather Related Crashes