A New Prague woman has been sentenced to 15 years in prison for threatening to kill several law enforcement officers. U.S. District Judge Paul Magnuson sentenced 47-year-old Kim Rolene Hutterer on Monday. She pleaded guilty in July to one count of threatening interstate communications and one count of mailing threatening communications. Hutterer admitted making a telephone threat to an employee at a federal prison in Virginia in 2010. The indictment also accused her of mailing letters threatening Vice President Joe Biden and an FBI special agent, who had arrested her 20 years ago for bomb threats against an airline.
- 2014 Election Coverage
- Invasive Species Beer?
- Complete 2014 Election Results
- 2014 Big Buck Contest
- Cokato Man Killed in North Dakota Crash
- Missing Person Alert
- One Dead in Kandiyohi County Shooting
- Lester Prairie Woman and Child Die in Crash
- Winter Weather Cancellations for November 10
- Four Killed in Weather Related Crashes