A long-standing tradition continues today (Saturday). A new Miss America will be crowned in Las Vegas. Miss Minnesota, Natalie Davis of the Dassel-Cokato area (pictured), is one of the contestants. A panel of seven judges is set to pick the winner from 53 contestants during a live telecast on ABC. Teresa Scanlan, a Nebraskan who won Miss America last year at age 17 to become the pageant’s youngest winner ever, said contestants nerves will likely be at their highest point just before the pageant.
- Harvest Season/Share the Road
- Search for Rossing Continues
- Two Killed in Plane Crash Near Montevideo
- Vikings reach injury settlement, releasing Sanford
- Twins release 2015 Schedule
- Saints ballpark to be named after CHS, Inc.
- Hayride Victim’s Name Released
- Schedule for September 9
- Results from September 8
- Renville County Park Closed