The National Weather Service has updated its winter weather advisories to cover most of Minnesota and South Dakota, nearly all of Wisconsin and large parts of North Dakota and Iowa. In Southeastern Minnesota, Rochester police responded to more than 70 crashes. In Northwestern Minnesota, four people were injured in a crash on Interstate 94 while a woman was injured when a car slid into a parked fire truck. For our immediate area, the winter weather advisory is in effect until noon today (Monday). Between 3 and 4 inches of snow has fallen in and around the Hutchinson area causing several school to delay classes two hours.
- 2014 Election Coverage
- Invasive Species Beer?
- Complete 2014 Election Results
- 2014 Big Buck Contest
- Cokato Man Killed in North Dakota Crash
- Missing Person Alert
- One Dead in Kandiyohi County Shooting
- Lester Prairie Woman and Child Die in Crash
- Winter Weather Cancellations for November 10
- Four Killed in Weather Related Crashes