Four Area Juniors have been named recipients of an EXCEL award from the Minnesota State High School League. The Excellence in Community, Education and Leadership award is a unique program that is given annually to high school juniors who are leaders in their schools and who demonstrate a strong commitment to community volunteerism. This years statewide honorees include: Frank Fairchild, Gibbon-Fairfax-Winthrop–Ethan Ryberg, BOLD–Joshua Loomis, Watertown-Mayer–Eric Madson, Hutchinson. This is the 16th year of the EXCEL program. Recipients will be honored in ceremonies this weekend during the State Girls Basketball Tournament.
- Harvest Season/Share the Road
- Search for Rossing Continues
- Two Killed in Plane Crash Near Montevideo
- Vikings reach injury settlement, releasing Sanford
- Twins release 2015 Schedule
- Saints ballpark to be named after CHS, Inc.
- Hayride Victim’s Name Released
- Schedule for September 9
- Results from September 8
- Renville County Park Closed