Litchfield Native John Carlson Jr. has signed a contract with the Minnesota Vikings. The 5th year Tight End inked the deal on the second day of free agency. ESPN reports the contract is a 5 year deal for about $25 million, with $11 million guaranteed. Carlson should step in as a starter since the Vikings are losing Jim Kleinsasser to retirement, and Visante Shaincoe to free agency. Carlson spent four years with the Seattle Seahawks, but missed all of last season after undergoing shoulder surgery in the preseason.
- Harvest Season/Share the Road
- Search for Rossing Continues
- Two Killed in Plane Crash Near Montevideo
- Vikings reach injury settlement, releasing Sanford
- Twins release 2015 Schedule
- Saints ballpark to be named after CHS, Inc.
- Hayride Victim’s Name Released
- Schedule for September 9
- Results from September 8
- Renville County Park Closed