Litchfield Native John Carlson Jr. has signed a contract with the Minnesota Vikings. The 5th year Tight End inked the deal on the second day of free agency. ESPN reports the contract is a 5 year deal for about $25 million, with $11 million guaranteed. Carlson should step in as a starter since the Vikings are losing Jim Kleinsasser to retirement, and Visante Shaincoe to free agency. Carlson spent four years with the Seattle Seahawks, but missed all of last season after undergoing shoulder surgery in the preseason.
- 2014 Election Coverage
- Invasive Species Beer?
- Complete 2014 Election Results
- 2014 Big Buck Contest
- Cokato Man Killed in North Dakota Crash
- Missing Person Alert
- One Dead in Kandiyohi County Shooting
- Lester Prairie Woman and Child Die in Crash
- Winter Weather Cancellations for November 10
- Four Killed in Weather Related Crashes