Minnesota State University, Mankato officials announced that they have reached an agreement with head men’s hockey coach Troy Jutting that will include a reassignment to other administrative responsibilities at the University effective immediately and through the remainder of his contract in 2013. The reassignment was approved by President Dr. Richard Davenport. Davenport said he will be closely involved with Director of Athletics Kevin Buisman in a national search for a new head coach, which will begin immediately. In his 12 seasons with MSU Jutting guided the Mavericks to a 184-224-55 (.467) overall record. In his career he was a two-time recipient of the Western Collegiate Hockey Association’s Coach of the Year award (2002-03 and 2007-08), led the Mavericks to two top-five WCHA regular-season finishes (2002-03 and 2007-08), one WCHA Final Five appearance (2002-03) and one appearance in the NCAA Division I tournament (2002-03).
- Harvest Season/Share the Road
- Search for Rossing Continues
- Two Killed in Plane Crash Near Montevideo
- Vikings reach injury settlement, releasing Sanford
- Twins release 2015 Schedule
- Saints ballpark to be named after CHS, Inc.
- Hayride Victim’s Name Released
- Schedule for September 9
- Results from September 8
- Renville County Park Closed