The Minnesota State Football Coaches Association has announced the rosters for the 2012 Minnesota High School football all star game. Three area players and two coaches will be taking part in the game. The only area representative on the North All Star squad is Annandale coach Matt Walter. He’ll be one of 7 coaches on the team. For the south, also on the coaching staff will be GSL Assistant coach Paul Lemke. Lemke is also one of 7 coaches on that staff. Playing for the South All Stars include GSL Offensive Lineman Connor Longhenry, NYA Offensive Lineman Dan Steuwe (#52 in the photo), and Hutchinson WR Trace Adams. The All Star Football game will be held June 30th at TCF Bank Stadium at the University of Minnesota.
- 2014 Election Coverage
- Invasive Species Beer?
- Complete 2014 Election Results
- 2014 Big Buck Contest
- Cokato Man Killed in North Dakota Crash
- Missing Person Alert
- One Dead in Kandiyohi County Shooting
- Lester Prairie Woman and Child Die in Crash
- Winter Weather Cancellations for November 10
- Four Killed in Weather Related Crashes