The Minnesota State Football Coaches Association has announced their hall of fame induction class and it includes one area recipient. Stewart graduate Tyrone Wacker was inducted. Wacker was the football and track coach at Gaylord for 6 years, early in his career. Wacker also coached at Worthington Community College, Huron College, Jackson County Central High School, and then finished his coaching career coaching his hometown Buffalo Lake Hector Stewart Mustangs for 2 seasons. Joining Wacker as inductees into the HOF include: Earl Baumann of St. Michael Albertville, Earl Paul Gasner of Totino Grace, Dick Hanson of Burnsville, Steve Nunnick of Brainerd, and Terry Ogorek of Kittson County Cental. The men were inducted during the annual coaches association awards banquet recently.
- 2014 Election Coverage
- Complete 2014 Election Results
- 2014 Big Buck Contest
- Cokato Man Killed in North Dakota Crash
- Missing Person Alert
- One Dead in Kandiyohi County Shooting
- Invasive Species Beer?
- Lester Prairie Woman and Child Die in Crash
- Winter Weather Cancellations for November 10
- Four Killed in Weather Related Crashes