The Singing Friends Chorus, a 31-voice area community choir, will present three spring concerts this year. The first performance will be on Saturday, April 14th, at 2:00 PM at the First Congregational UCC (1400 Elliott Avenue North) in Glencoe, the second will be on Saturday, April 21st, at 2:00 PM at St. Mark Lutheran Church (211 Adams Avenue South) in New Germany, and the final performance will be on Sunday, April 22nd, at 2:00 PM at the Church of Peace (424 Franklin Street North) in Norwood Young America. The chorus will perform classical and sacred works, spirituals, Broadway numbers, folk tunes and pop songs from the 1940s to the 1980s. There will be a freewill donation, and refreshments will be served after the concerts.
- 2014 Election Coverage
- Invasive Species Beer?
- Complete 2014 Election Results
- 2014 Big Buck Contest
- Cokato Man Killed in North Dakota Crash
- Missing Person Alert
- One Dead in Kandiyohi County Shooting
- Lester Prairie Woman and Child Die in Crash
- Winter Weather Cancellations for November 10
- Four Killed in Weather Related Crashes