The Crow River Singers will present “Spring Sing,” their spring concerts, on Friday, April 20th, and Sunday, April 22nd. The Friday performance will be at St. Anastasia Catholic Church (460 Lake Street SW) in Hutchinson beginning at 7:00 PM. The Sunday performance will be at Peace Lutheran Church (400 Franklin Avenue SW) in Hutchinson starting at 2:00 PM. The cost is $7.00 per person with children under 12 admitted for free. Refreshments will be served.
- 2014 Election Coverage
- Invasive Species Beer?
- Complete 2014 Election Results
- 2014 Big Buck Contest
- Cokato Man Killed in North Dakota Crash
- Missing Person Alert
- One Dead in Kandiyohi County Shooting
- Lester Prairie Woman and Child Die in Crash
- Winter Weather Cancellations for November 10
- Four Killed in Weather Related Crashes