Meeker Memorial Hospital (612 South Sibley) in Litchfield will present “Sudden Impact: Implications of Concussion,” on Tuesday, April 17th, beginning at 6:30 PM in the Conference Center. The event will cover several concussion related topics, including signs and symptoms of concussion, how impact testing is used to determine effects of concussion, and teaching and coaching implications. There is no charge for this program . For more information, check out www.meekermemorial.org.
- 2014 Election Coverage
- Invasive Species Beer?
- Complete 2014 Election Results
- 2014 Big Buck Contest
- Cokato Man Killed in North Dakota Crash
- Missing Person Alert
- One Dead in Kandiyohi County Shooting
- Lester Prairie Woman and Child Die in Crash
- Winter Weather Cancellations for November 10
- Four Killed in Weather Related Crashes