Meeker Memorial Hospital (612 South Sibley) in Litchfield will present “Sudden Impact: Implications of Concussion,” on Tuesday, April 17th, beginning at 6:30 PM in the Conference Center. The event will cover several concussion related topics, including signs and symptoms of concussion, how impact testing is used to determine effects of concussion, and teaching and coaching implications. There is no charge for this program . For more information, check out www.meekermemorial.org.
- Harvest Season/Share the Road
- Search for Rossing Continues
- Two Killed in Plane Crash Near Montevideo
- Vikings reach injury settlement, releasing Sanford
- Twins release 2015 Schedule
- Saints ballpark to be named after CHS, Inc.
- Hayride Victim’s Name Released
- Schedule for September 9
- Results from September 8
- Renville County Park Closed