The 2012 Sibley County Senior Expo will take place on Tuesday, April 17th, at the Community Center (204 Shamrock Drive) in Arlington. The day will being with muffins, coffee and juice beginning at 9:00 AM. There will be a wide variety of booths presenting information about services available to Sibley County Seniors, plus local crafters will have their wares available throughout the day. Specific presentations are planned on Nutrition for Seniors, chair aerobics, genealogy by the Sibley County Historical Society and “Music of the Ages” by Lyndon Peterson. There will also be entertainment by The Loony Lutherans. A traditional church basement meal will be served at noon and the day’s events will conclude at 2:15 PM. For more information, contact the Sibley County Extension Office at 507-237-4100.
- 2014 Election Coverage
- Invasive Species Beer?
- Complete 2014 Election Results
- 2014 Big Buck Contest
- Cokato Man Killed in North Dakota Crash
- Missing Person Alert
- One Dead in Kandiyohi County Shooting
- Lester Prairie Woman and Child Die in Crash
- Winter Weather Cancellations for November 10
- Four Killed in Weather Related Crashes