A lot of warmth and wind today around the area. The National Weather Service says we can expect mostly sunny skies today (Friday), with a high near 90. Breezy, with a south wind 11 to 14 mph increasing to between 20 and 23 mph. Winds could gust as high as 31 mph. Tonight it will be partly cloudy, with a low around 68. South wind between 13 and 18 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph. A bit cooler Saturday with a 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Increasing clouds, with a high near 84. South southwest wind between 13 and 16 mph. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. By Sunday, the high drops down to about 66.
- Harvest Season/Share the Road
- Search for Rossing Continues
- Two Killed in Plane Crash Near Montevideo
- Vikings reach injury settlement, releasing Sanford
- Twins release 2015 Schedule
- Saints ballpark to be named after CHS, Inc.
- Hayride Victim’s Name Released
- Schedule for September 9
- Results from September 8
- Renville County Park Closed