A lot of warmth and wind today around the area. The National Weather Service says we can expect mostly sunny skies today (Friday), with a high near 90. Breezy, with a south wind 11 to 14 mph increasing to between 20 and 23 mph. Winds could gust as high as 31 mph. Tonight it will be partly cloudy, with a low around 68. South wind between 13 and 18 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph. A bit cooler Saturday with a 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Increasing clouds, with a high near 84. South southwest wind between 13 and 16 mph. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. By Sunday, the high drops down to about 66.
- 2014 Election Coverage
- Invasive Species Beer?
- Complete 2014 Election Results
- 2014 Big Buck Contest
- Cokato Man Killed in North Dakota Crash
- Missing Person Alert
- One Dead in Kandiyohi County Shooting
- Lester Prairie Woman and Child Die in Crash
- Winter Weather Cancellations for November 10
- Four Killed in Weather Related Crashes