Leonard Galatz has been drawn out as the winner in the Runnings Mow Em Down Inning Contest. Ten Qualifiers had a shot at the grand prize of a Lawn Mower from Runnings in the Hutchinson Mall. To qualify contestants had to have their name randomly drawn out on a Hutch Tiger Baseball or Softball Gameday here on KDUZ, and then have that Tiger team mow down the side 1-2-3 in any inning of the game. Galatz wins a 21 inch MTD Rear Bagging Mower. Thanks to everyone for participating…All Qualifiers won a $5 gift card to Runnings.
- 2014 Election Coverage
- Invasive Species Beer?
- Complete 2014 Election Results
- 2014 Big Buck Contest
- Cokato Man Killed in North Dakota Crash
- Missing Person Alert
- One Dead in Kandiyohi County Shooting
- Lester Prairie Woman and Child Die in Crash
- Winter Weather Cancellations for November 10
- Four Killed in Weather Related Crashes