The Minnesota State High School League will now be seeding 5 teams in their state tournaments. At the latest High School League Board of Directors meeting it was voted that at the tournaments where teams are seeded, teams will now be seeded 1-5, with a blind draw occurring for the final 3 teams. Supporters of this change had previously stated the 5th best team sometimes got matched playing the #1 seeded team and this change will now prevent that. The sports affected include Basketball, Hockey, LaCrosse, Soccer, Volleyball, Wrestling, and Adapted Sports.
- 2014 Election Coverage
- Invasive Species Beer?
- Complete 2014 Election Results
- 2014 Big Buck Contest
- Cokato Man Killed in North Dakota Crash
- Missing Person Alert
- One Dead in Kandiyohi County Shooting
- Lester Prairie Woman and Child Die in Crash
- Winter Weather Cancellations for November 10
- Four Killed in Weather Related Crashes