A Hutchinson native won the Bjorklund Half Marathon as part of Grandma’s Marathon in Duluth this past weekend. Kelly Brinkman won the Bjorklund with a time of 1 hour, 18 minutes, and 10 seconds. Brinkman was more than one minute better than her closest competitor. Also locally on the women’s side, Waconia’s Brittany Opatz finished in the top 100 on the full Marathon side, taking 76th place. Over on the Mens Marathon side, Glencoe’s Josh Metcalf took 35th place overall, but 4th place in his age group. Annandale’s Nate Hoffmann also finished in the top 100 overall, he took 70th.
- Harvest Season/Share the Road
- Search for Rossing Continues
- Two Killed in Plane Crash Near Montevideo
- Vikings reach injury settlement, releasing Sanford
- Twins release 2015 Schedule
- Saints ballpark to be named after CHS, Inc.
- Hayride Victim’s Name Released
- Schedule for September 9
- Results from September 8
- Renville County Park Closed