Triathletes will take to Waconia this weekend for the Lake Waconia Triathalon. It’s the 23rd annual event and it will bring about 500 participants. Participants must complete a ½ mile swim, a 20 mile bike ride, and wrap up with a 4 mile run. The event begins and ends at the beach by Lake Waconia Regional Park. The event is also the only event in the state that is a qualifying event for the Best of the U.S. Amateur Triathalon Championship. The Race begins at 8:30 am Sunday morning.
- 2014 Election Coverage
- Invasive Species Beer?
- Complete 2014 Election Results
- 2014 Big Buck Contest
- Cokato Man Killed in North Dakota Crash
- Missing Person Alert
- One Dead in Kandiyohi County Shooting
- Lester Prairie Woman and Child Die in Crash
- Winter Weather Cancellations for November 10
- Four Killed in Weather Related Crashes