Eden Prairie, MN (June 28, 2012) – The Minnesota Vikings have announced the signing of Defensive End Jeff Charleston. Charleston has played 5 years in the league for the Indianapolis Colts and New Orleans Saints. He has 87 tackles and 8 sacks in his career. Charleston was an undrafted free agent in 2007 out of Idaho State. To make room on the roaster the team released Defensive Tackle Terrell Resonno. Resonno was an undrafted free agent signed this offseason out of Missouri.
- Harvest Season/Share the Road
- Search for Rossing Continues
- Two Killed in Plane Crash Near Montevideo
- Vikings reach injury settlement, releasing Sanford
- Twins release 2015 Schedule
- Saints ballpark to be named after CHS, Inc.
- Hayride Victim’s Name Released
- Schedule for September 9
- Results from September 8
- Renville County Park Closed