Two former Gophers advanced to the finals in the US Track and Field Olympic Trials. Gabriele Anderson qualified for the finals in the womens 1,500 meter run yesterday. Her final will be held on Sunday. Over on the mens side, Will Leer of Minnetonka qualified for the finals in the Mens 1,500 meter run. His final will be run on Sunday as well.
- 2014 Election Coverage
- Invasive Species Beer?
- Complete 2014 Election Results
- 2014 Big Buck Contest
- Cokato Man Killed in North Dakota Crash
- Missing Person Alert
- One Dead in Kandiyohi County Shooting
- Lester Prairie Woman and Child Die in Crash
- Winter Weather Cancellations for November 10
- Four Killed in Weather Related Crashes