Burger chain Hardee’s says it plans to open more than 59 new restaurants in the Twin Cities area over the next few years. There are currently 25 Hardee’s in Minnesota, including one in Hutchinson. California-based CKE Restaurants Inc. said in a news release it will discuss opportunities in the market for potential franchisees in a July 31 meeting in Minneapolis. Hardees, which started in 1960 in North Carolina, has more than 3,200 restaurants in 42 states and 25 countries. Hardee’s and its sibling chain Carl’s Jr. combine to rank as the fifth-largest quick-service hamburger business globally.
- Harvest Season/Share the Road
- Search for Rossing Continues
- Two Killed in Plane Crash Near Montevideo
- Vikings reach injury settlement, releasing Sanford
- Twins release 2015 Schedule
- Saints ballpark to be named after CHS, Inc.
- Hayride Victim’s Name Released
- Schedule for September 9
- Results from September 8
- Renville County Park Closed