Ridgewater College is using a state grant to help Willmar Fabrication develop a customized training program to help the company meet its workforce needs. A grant signing ceremony will kick off the new partnership on Thursday at the Willmar Fabrication facility. The company moved to its new facility a year ago after selling its facility on Airport Road to a farm equipment manufacturer from Canada. A Minnesota Job Skills Partnership grant of nearly $50,000 will help the college and business provide a variety of training programs over the next 18 months.
- Harvest Season/Share the Road
- Search for Rossing Continues
- Two Killed in Plane Crash Near Montevideo
- Vikings reach injury settlement, releasing Sanford
- Twins release 2015 Schedule
- Saints ballpark to be named after CHS, Inc.
- Hayride Victim’s Name Released
- Schedule for September 9
- Results from September 8
- Renville County Park Closed