Ridgewater College is using a state grant to help Willmar Fabrication develop a customized training program to help the company meet its workforce needs. A grant signing ceremony will kick off the new partnership on Thursday at the Willmar Fabrication facility. The company moved to its new facility a year ago after selling its facility on Airport Road to a farm equipment manufacturer from Canada. A Minnesota Job Skills Partnership grant of nearly $50,000 will help the college and business provide a variety of training programs over the next 18 months.
- 2014 Election Coverage
- Invasive Species Beer?
- Complete 2014 Election Results
- 2014 Big Buck Contest
- Cokato Man Killed in North Dakota Crash
- Missing Person Alert
- One Dead in Kandiyohi County Shooting
- Lester Prairie Woman and Child Die in Crash
- Winter Weather Cancellations for November 10
- Four Killed in Weather Related Crashes