A Watkins man was in critical condition Tuesday after the motorcycle he was driving rear-ended a vehicle in Meeker County. According to the State Patrol the crash happened just after 4 pm Monday at Minnesota Highway 24 and Meeker County Road 42. Both vehicles were heading west on Highway 24 when the car stopped waiting to make a left turn onto County Road 42. The motorcycle then rear-ended the car. The driver of the motorcycle was identified as 48 year old Jesse S. Deheer of Watkins. He was taken to Hennepin County Medical Center, where he was in critical condition. He was not wearing a helmet, according to the Patrol. The driver of the car was not injured.
- 2014 Election Coverage
- Invasive Species Beer?
- Complete 2014 Election Results
- 2014 Big Buck Contest
- Cokato Man Killed in North Dakota Crash
- Missing Person Alert
- One Dead in Kandiyohi County Shooting
- Lester Prairie Woman and Child Die in Crash
- Winter Weather Cancellations for November 10
- Four Killed in Weather Related Crashes