A group of 53 Minnesota National Guard soldiers will leave Friday from St. Cloud to support Operation Enduring Freedom. The St. Cloud Times reports Members of C Company 2-211th General Support Aviation Battalion will leave from the St. Cloud Army Aviation Support Facility. A departure ceremony will be at 11 a.m. Friday at the facility. This is the first deployment for 25 percent of the soldiers. Of those previously deployed, this is their second, third or fourth time deploying.
- 2014 Election Coverage
- Invasive Species Beer?
- Complete 2014 Election Results
- 2014 Big Buck Contest
- Cokato Man Killed in North Dakota Crash
- Missing Person Alert
- One Dead in Kandiyohi County Shooting
- Lester Prairie Woman and Child Die in Crash
- Winter Weather Cancellations for November 10
- Four Killed in Weather Related Crashes