For the first time, the Wright County Fair will host Military Day honoring veterans and military personnel. On Saturday, August 4th military members, veterans, and their families will be given free entrance and parking to the fair. The Herald-Journal reports All of the VFWs and American Legions throughout Wright County will be participating in a program at the fairgrounds, which begins at 1 p.m. that day, with the posting of the colors. The program will also include the singing of the national anthem, taps, a 21-gun salute, the folding of the flag by Wright County Boy Scout troops, music by the Mid-Minnesota Concert Band, and a number of speakers.
- 2014 Election Coverage
- Invasive Species Beer?
- Complete 2014 Election Results
- 2014 Big Buck Contest
- Cokato Man Killed in North Dakota Crash
- Missing Person Alert
- One Dead in Kandiyohi County Shooting
- Lester Prairie Woman and Child Die in Crash
- Winter Weather Cancellations for November 10
- Four Killed in Weather Related Crashes