For the first time, the Wright County Fair will host Military Day honoring veterans and military personnel. On Saturday, August 4th military members, veterans, and their families will be given free entrance and parking to the fair. The Herald-Journal reports All of the VFWs and American Legions throughout Wright County will be participating in a program at the fairgrounds, which begins at 1 p.m. that day, with the posting of the colors. The program will also include the singing of the national anthem, taps, a 21-gun salute, the folding of the flag by Wright County Boy Scout troops, music by the Mid-Minnesota Concert Band, and a number of speakers.
- Harvest Season/Share the Road
- Search for Rossing Continues
- Two Killed in Plane Crash Near Montevideo
- Vikings reach injury settlement, releasing Sanford
- Twins release 2015 Schedule
- Saints ballpark to be named after CHS, Inc.
- Hayride Victim’s Name Released
- Schedule for September 9
- Results from September 8
- Renville County Park Closed