A California man has died after being pulled from a Wright County lake a day earlier when he went underwater while swimming. The Wright County Sheriff’s Office reported the victim as 75 year old Edward Solomon, from Menlo Park, California. According toe authorities, Solomon had been swimming in Sugar Lake when he went under. Bystanders pulled him from the water and began CPR. Solomon was taken to St. Cloud Hospital by ambulance and pronounced dead the next day. The incident remains under investigation by the Wright County Sheriff’s Office.
- Harvest Season/Share the Road
- Search for Rossing Continues
- Two Killed in Plane Crash Near Montevideo
- Vikings reach injury settlement, releasing Sanford
- Twins release 2015 Schedule
- Saints ballpark to be named after CHS, Inc.
- Hayride Victim’s Name Released
- Schedule for September 9
- Results from September 8
- Renville County Park Closed