A California man has died after being pulled from a Wright County lake a day earlier when he went underwater while swimming. The Wright County Sheriff’s Office reported the victim as 75 year old Edward Solomon, from Menlo Park, California. According toe authorities, Solomon had been swimming in Sugar Lake when he went under. Bystanders pulled him from the water and began CPR. Solomon was taken to St. Cloud Hospital by ambulance and pronounced dead the next day. The incident remains under investigation by the Wright County Sheriff’s Office.
- 2014 Election Coverage
- Invasive Species Beer?
- Complete 2014 Election Results
- 2014 Big Buck Contest
- Cokato Man Killed in North Dakota Crash
- Missing Person Alert
- One Dead in Kandiyohi County Shooting
- Lester Prairie Woman and Child Die in Crash
- Winter Weather Cancellations for November 10
- Four Killed in Weather Related Crashes