25 year old Benjamin Jeffrey Norlin of Litchfield, made his first court appearance Tuesday on a felony charge of fleeing a peace officer in a motor vehicle for allegedly running from a Kandiyohi County sheriff’s deputy at speeds over 100 mph early Sunday morning. the West Central Tribune reports Unconditional bail was set at $18,000. His next appearance is Aug. 6 in Kandiyohi County District Court. Norlin also faces misdemeanor charges of fleeing an officer on foot, driving after revocation, reckless driving and speeding. 22 year old Lisa Marie Diegnau of Litchfield, is also charged in the case. She faces misdemeanor charges of fleeing on foot and obstructing the legal process. Her next appearance is Aug. 7.
- 2014 Election Coverage
- Invasive Species Beer?
- Complete 2014 Election Results
- 2014 Big Buck Contest
- Cokato Man Killed in North Dakota Crash
- Missing Person Alert
- One Dead in Kandiyohi County Shooting
- Lester Prairie Woman and Child Die in Crash
- Winter Weather Cancellations for November 10
- Four Killed in Weather Related Crashes