The two suspects in the July 17th bank robbery in Hutchinson will be in court Friday. Authorities say 25 year old Eric Andrew Ebbers and 25 year old Erica Reeves will appear in Mcleod County District court for a rule 8 hearing. Each suspect faces one felony count of aggravated robbery in the first degree in connection with the robbery of Citzens Bank and Trust of Hutchinson last week. If convicted on this count both Reeves and Ebbers face up to 15 years in prison, a fine up to $30,000, or both.
- 2014 Election Coverage
- Invasive Species Beer?
- Complete 2014 Election Results
- 2014 Big Buck Contest
- Cokato Man Killed in North Dakota Crash
- Missing Person Alert
- One Dead in Kandiyohi County Shooting
- Lester Prairie Woman and Child Die in Crash
- Winter Weather Cancellations for November 10
- Four Killed in Weather Related Crashes