Minnesota Representative Michele Bachmann is in the news again, this time for a different reason. The Newspaper “The Hill” has named Bachmann to it’s 50 most beautiful people list. The republican congresswoman ranks #10 on the list. In the Hill’s profile It says Bachmann hired Fox News Channel makeup artist Tamara Robertson for her 2012 presidential bid. And her new hairdo has inspired attention from the likes of the New York Daily News, which ran an article last year on women asking their hairdressers to replicate Bachmann’s look. The three-term congresswoman has made national headlines over the past two weeks after fellow Republicans chastised her for linking a fellow lawmaker and a top State Department aide to the Muslim Brotherhood.
- 2014 Election Coverage
- Invasive Species Beer?
- Complete 2014 Election Results
- 2014 Big Buck Contest
- Cokato Man Killed in North Dakota Crash
- Missing Person Alert
- One Dead in Kandiyohi County Shooting
- Lester Prairie Woman and Child Die in Crash
- Winter Weather Cancellations for November 10
- Four Killed in Weather Related Crashes