Minnesota Representative Michele Bachmann is in the news again, this time for a different reason. The Newspaper “The Hill” has named Bachmann to it’s 50 most beautiful people list. The republican congresswoman ranks #10 on the list. In the Hill’s profile It says Bachmann hired Fox News Channel makeup artist Tamara Robertson for her 2012 presidential bid. And her new hairdo has inspired attention from the likes of the New York Daily News, which ran an article last year on women asking their hairdressers to replicate Bachmann’s look. The three-term congresswoman has made national headlines over the past two weeks after fellow Republicans chastised her for linking a fellow lawmaker and a top State Department aide to the Muslim Brotherhood.
- Harvest Season/Share the Road
- Search for Rossing Continues
- Two Killed in Plane Crash Near Montevideo
- Vikings reach injury settlement, releasing Sanford
- Twins release 2015 Schedule
- Saints ballpark to be named after CHS, Inc.
- Hayride Victim’s Name Released
- Schedule for September 9
- Results from September 8
- Renville County Park Closed