Eden Prairie, Blake, and Dawson Boyd have been announced as the winners of the Minnesota State High School League’s Challenge Cup. For Eden Prairie it’s the 6th time in the last 9 years they’ve won the award. Blake has won it 3 previous times, while this is the first award for Dawson Boyd. The Challenge Cup is a statewide, year long competition among Minnesota High Schools. Points are awarded based on a schools success is section and state fine arts and athletic competitions. The school with the most points at the end of the year wins the Challenge Cup. Locally the top finishers were in Class 2A with Annandale in 13th place with 148 points, and Hutchinson one spot back in 14th place with 142.5 points.
- Harvest Season/Share the Road
- Search for Rossing Continues
- Two Killed in Plane Crash Near Montevideo
- Vikings reach injury settlement, releasing Sanford
- Twins release 2015 Schedule
- Saints ballpark to be named after CHS, Inc.
- Hayride Victim’s Name Released
- Schedule for September 9
- Results from September 8
- Renville County Park Closed