Tomorrow’s expected heat has already forced a few high school sporting events to move their starting times. In Football, Kickoffs for Mayer Lutheran at Eden Valley Watkins and Watertown Mayer at Rockford have been moved to 8 pm. Original kickoffs were scheduled for 7 pm. In Girls Tennis the GSL vs. Mound Westonka match moved their start time from 4:15 pm, to 9 am in the morning. And in Cross Country, the Mankato Loyola meet that GFW is participating in, is moving their start time back two hours to a 6 pm start. Officials moved the times to try and stay away from the hottest parts of the day. High Temperatures tomorrow are expected to push 100 degrees.
- 2014 Election Coverage
- Invasive Species Beer?
- Complete 2014 Election Results
- 2014 Big Buck Contest
- Cokato Man Killed in North Dakota Crash
- Missing Person Alert
- One Dead in Kandiyohi County Shooting
- Lester Prairie Woman and Child Die in Crash
- Winter Weather Cancellations for November 10
- Four Killed in Weather Related Crashes